Prep time : 25 min
cook time : 10 min
4 servings: 4 ( 3 sliders per person)
– 3 Happi Patties ( cut in 4 quarter pieces )
– Small jar of pickles
– 3 small tomatoes
– 3 slices of favorite cheese
– 1 package of Hawaiian rolls
– 1 tbs of Dijon mustard
– 1 small can of whole olives for Garnishing
In a non stick skillet, place your meat and heat for 2 to 3 min on each side. Slice your Hawiaan buns in half. Place your slider meat on the 12 bottom buns, then add your cheese slices, tomatoes, pickles, and dijon mustard. Lastly put the top buns on.
* Optional items : small skewers and whole olives for garnishing.
prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
Serving: 6 to 8
– 3 Original Happi Patties ( Crumbled)
– 1 Red onion (Small Diced )
– 2 Tomatoes ( Diced )
– 2 Jalapenos ( Small Diced )
– 20 Tostada Shells
– Medium pack of shredded cheddar cheese
* optional items ( Sour Cream and Guacamole )
In a saute pan or skillet, cook your crumbled happi patties for 5 to 7 mins.
Turn oven on low ” broil ” . In a flat plan lined with aluminum foil, place tostadas, add your crumbles, then add cheese. Repeat those steps 2 more times. Keep in oven until cheese has melted.
Finally top it off with diced onions, tomatoes, and jalapeños.
Get ready to enjoy every bite.
Prep time : 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
Serving : 4 to 6
– 3 Mushroom and Garlic Happi Patties
– 2 Small Onions ( Diced )
– 2 Portobello Mushrooms ( sliced )
– 2 15 oz cans of cream of mushroom soup
– 6 tbs of sour cream
– 2 tbs of fresh parsley ( chopped )
– 4 cups of egg noodles or favorite noodles cooked and drained.
In a medium saute pan cook your mushroom and garlic happi patties in olive oil for 4 to 5 mins. Add the onions and sliced mushrooms to the pan and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes Next, stir in the cream of mushroom soup and sour cream and allow it to cook for about 10 min. Once the sauce is finished, place your cooked noodles in a plate and add the sauce on top. ( Some people enjoy shredded cheddar cheese on top )
* Optional : Garnish with fresh chopped parsley
Happi Sweet Potato Nachos
Prep time : 10 min
Cook time : 30 min
Serving : 4 to 6 people
– 3 large sweet potatoes ( Sliced into thin rounds )
– 1 tbs of olive oil or butter
– 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese ( pick your favorite )
– 7 Asparagus ( cut into 2 to 3 pieces) pre cooked
– 3 jalapeno ( slices )
– 1 red onion ( diced )
– 2 tomatoes ( diced )
– 2 Jalapeno Happi Patties ( crumbled )
– 1 can of sliced olives
Preheat oven between 400 to 425 degrees, place sliced sweet potatoes rounds in a mixing bowl and toss them in olive oil or butter. ( add salt and pepper if need during this time ). Put the sweet potato rounds on a baking pan, make sure each one has room to cook properly. Bake them for 15 to 20 min. Remove them from the oven and add your favorite cheese, precooked asparagus , jalapeños, red onions, tomatoes, sliced olives and finally top it off with your delicious Happi patty crumbles. Put it back in oven and allow it to cook for 10 min and get ready for a happi belly good time.
Happi Salad on the Go
Prep time: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 min
– 1 energy happi patty (crumbled)
– head of romaine (shredded)
– medium size mango (diced)
– small tomato (diced)
– small avocado (diced)
– small bottle of vinaigrette
– 16 ounce mason jar
In your mason jar pour in your favorite vinaigrette in the bottom, next add your romaine, the purple cabbage, mangoes, crumbled energy patty, tomatoes and top it off with your avocado.
Happi Lettuce Wrap
prep time: 15 min
cook time: 5 to 7 min
serving size: 4
3 Jalapeno Happi patties ( crumbled )
1 cup of corn ( fresh or frozen )
2 bell peppers ( seeded and chopped )
1 cup of onions ( chopped )
1 cup of shredded cheese (optional )
1 avocado ( diced )
1 head of green leaf lettuce or romaine ( separate leaves and wash )
1. Saute your happi patty crumbles in your favorite saute pan until your desired texture
2.Place your leaves on a flat pan with the open end facing upward.
3.Put happi patty crumbles inside of your lettuce.
4.Add your corn, bell peppers, and onions.
5.Finally add your avocado
6.Cheese is an optional item
Cooks note: remember happi patties are already flavored and ready to eat.
Happi Stuffed Peppers with Couscous Filling
Preparation Time: 15 min.
Oven Mode: Convection Bake/ 325°F (do not preheat)
Total Cooking Time: 20 to 25 min.
Servings: 4 to 8
4 large peppers (yellow, orange, red or green)
3 original Happi patties (crumbled)
¾ cup uncooked plain couscous
½ cup finely chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
1 cup water
* optional 8 oz. cubed mozzarella cheese (1 cup)
1. Cut tops off peppers; remove seeds and place in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine crumbled original happi patties, couscous, onion, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
3. Add in 4 cup measure, combine water to the crumble happi patties and couscous mixture. *(optional) Mix in mozzarella cheese.
4. Divide meat mixture among peppers, mounding it if necessary.
5. Cook in non-preheated oven, 40 to 50 minutes, until peppers are soft and meat temperature is 160°F.
For traditional (non-convection) baking:
Use Bake Mode at 350°F (do not preheat). Bake for 40-50 minutes.
Happi Caprese Salad
Total time: 15 min
Serving size: 4 to 6
Ingredients : 6 energy happi sliders
3 vine ripen tomatoes ( heirloom )
1 pound of fresh mozzarella ( low fat if possible )
15 to 20 leaves of fresh basil
extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
coarse salt and pepper
happi belly secret sauce
1. Layer alternating slices of energy happi sliders, tomatoes, and mozzarella.
2. Add a basil leaf on each piece of mozzarella.
3. Dizzle with extra virgin olive oil
4. Season with salt and pepper to your desired taste.
* (option ) use our happi sauce as a decoration and to enhance the taste.